Caverta 100 MG tablet contains active ingredient Sildenafil, is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This tablet works by relaxing the blood vessels muscles and increases the blood flow in certain parts of the body that helps a man sustain erection for longer time while indulging in intercourse, however this pill works only if there is sexual stimulation and this pill is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps relaxes and dilates the blood vessels in the lungs and helps in treating PAH by improving the exercising ability in men and women.
How long Caverta does stay effective?
As soon as it is taken the effect can be experienced within 30 minutes, the onset of action may be different to each person. But it works in your body for at least 4 hours.
Side effects of Caverta 100MG
- flushed skin
- prolonged erections
- blurred vision
- back pain
- muscle pain
- stomach upset
- trouble sleeping
- stuffy nose
- bloody urine
- increased urination
- pain in the bladder
- bone pain
- Avoid taking this pill with alcohol or else you may have symptoms like headaches, dizziness and fainting.
- Caverta 100 MG should not be taken if you are taking nitrates such as nitroglycerin (glycerin tri nitrate), as this may result in a severe and potentially fatal drop in blood pressure.
- This tablet is not meant for pregnant women or nursing mothers. If you feel the need to take this tablet consult your doctor first and try to know the benefits and risks involved in taking this tablet.
- Caverta 100 MG should not be taken with any other medicines like herbal supplements or if you are taking medicines for heart problems. Consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Before using this medicine inform your doctor if you are going to undertake any surgery or dental procedures.
- Before taking this medicine inform your doctor if you are suffering from health conditions like – heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and if you smoke and drink alcohol.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.
Rising air is pollution is a global concern; it has become very difficult to protect ourselves from the menace of harmful pollution. The toxins present in the air are life threatening leads to respiratory problems. To protect ourselves from air pollution we must consider wearing air masks whenever we go out, as they help us breathe pure air .But we should make sure to select the right mask that helps purify the air we breathe in.
Here are few guidelines to select the right air mask:
- N99 air masks – is considered as one of the reliable masks which has the capability to purify up to t 99% of the air with particles that are larger than 0.3 microns. This mask is good for people having breathing problems, respiratory problems and allergy problems. These air masks are disposable and should be changed every 2-3 days.
- N95 air masks– these air masks are capable of filtering the air up to 95 percent of the harmful PM2.5 particulate matter, these particles when breathed can enter your nasal passage into the throat, lungs or even the circulatory system, which can cause serious respiratory complications and other health issues. This mask is affordable and should be replaced every 2-3 days.
- Totobobo air mask – the efficiency of this mask is 99% provides protection from particles as small as PM0.3.This mask is little expensive but reusable.
- Respro mask– these masks effectively purifies the air up to 99%, and they can be used up to 69 hours.
- Particulate Respirators – these respirators are very effective in protecting respiratory organs from the dust particles and other toxic matters released into the air in the process of welding, excavating, etc. carried out in the workplace. These masks are little expensive compared to other masks but very useful for those suffering from respiratory problems.
- N99 Carbon Layer/ Exhaust Layer Mask – this mask very effectively fights 99% of air pollution consisting of particulate pollution that includes – Pm10, Pm2.5 and 3 size of microorganism, virus and other harmful germs. This mask is expensive compared to other masks but it is durable and can be used up to 9 months.
Steps to be taken while wearing a mask
- First read the instructions, before wearing the mask.
- Wash your hands every time, before wearing the N95 mask.
- It is very important to chooses the right fit and size of the mask
- Wear the mask firmly over your nose, mouth and chin, make sure there is no gap left, otherwise wearing air mask is serves no purpose.
Take home message:- Getting exposed to air pollution can be very dangerous, it has become necessary to wear air masks, especially for those with breathing problems but one important thing is no matter how much you spend on a mask, they only work if they fit properly on your face. So make sure to buy a correct size of air mask.
* A surgeon/medical mask is not going to prevent micro particles like PM2.5 – a primary cause of ailments in the human body – from entering the body. Most experts agree that while they may be the cheapest option available, a wet handkerchief/towel is still a better option to cover the face with.
There are many varieties of coffee and green coffee is one of them, which is not so popular. According to nutritionists green coffee offers many health benefits which are surprising, because not many people know about it and very few people seem to use green coffee.
How it works?
The unroasted coffee beans are what green coffee beans. These coffee beans contain high amount of Chlorogenic acid, which is said to offer many health benefits.
Here are some of the amazing health benefits of green coffee:
- Increases metabolism – Studies show that within hours of consumption of coffee, it can give a boost to metabolism. Green coffee consists of chlorogenic acid which helps boost metabolism.It helps raise Basal metabolic Rate (BMR) which means the amount of calories your body needs to carry out basic bodily functions. The greater you’re BMR, the greater is your metabolism is rate, which helps your body burns off food.
- Aids in weight loss – green coffee is very effective for people who want to lose weight. Green coffee works by suppressing the hunger pangs and reduces your appetite. It can help you control your food cravings as a result your body begins to use the stored fat which is very good to lose weight.
- Helps control blood sugar levels – consuming green coffee regularly can help a lower high blood sugar level which is excellent for dealing with diabetes.
- Regulates blood circulation – green tea contains active aspirin like component that helps prevent clustering of platelets, as a result there is very less chances of hardening of arteries which is very important for proper blood circulation. Thus green coffee has the ability to aid smooth blood circulation.
- Energy booster – green coffee is high in caffeine which is a natural energy booster. Drinking green coffee will keep you energetic and active through the day.
- Builds immunity – green coffee has antioxidants which helps fight off harmful bacteria causing infections and illness and this helps build strong immunity in the absence of free radicals in the body.
- Natural Detoxifier – Consume green coffee regularly as it helps detoxify liver by removing all the toxic substance, fats, helps eliminate bad cholesterol all these improves liver function which in turn is good for boosting metabolism and boost your overall health.
- Nourishes skin– green coffee is packed with health benefits, it is also good for your skin health. Green coffee is a power house of antioxidants contains skin enhancers like – linoleic acid, oleic acid, rahidic acid and essential fatty acids which are all great for maintaining elasticity of skin and keeps it hydrated and moisturized.
- Good for hair – antioxidant property of green coffee makes it a great choice for fighting off damaging radicals and toxins and helps retain strong and lustrous hair.
- Fights off free radicals – green coffee beans are unroasted so they retain their high antioxidant property in the form of Chlorogenic acid. Consuming green coffee can eliminate the free radicals from the body and defend the body against getting infections, illnesses and diseases.
Stomach infection or bacterial gastroenteritis affects a you when there is bacterial infection in your gut that lead to inflammation in stomach and your intestines. Stomach infections are usually a result of poor hygiene, eating contaminated food and drinking contaminated water.
Symptoms of stomach infections
- abdominal pain
- blood in your stools
- loss of appetite
Stomach infection is common for both adults and children and it will get over within 2 to 3 days ,but if the symptoms persist and do not disappear even after 5 days, then contact your doctor and take necessary treatment.
Causes of stomach infections
There are many varieties of bacteria that cause stomach infection and that includes –
- coli – usually habitats in leafy salads and beef.
- Salmonella – present in eggs, meat products and dairy products.
- Yersinia – found in pork.
- Staphylococcus- present in eggs, dairy and meat products.
- Shigella – resides in swimming pool water.
Preventing stomach infections
Recovering from stomach infections
- As soon as you experience the symptoms of stomach infection, call your doctor for proper treatment.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of fluid like soups, water, electrolysis to help your body recover the lost fluids due to diarrhea and vomiting.
- Avoid eating any fruits or dairy products or else your diarrhea will worsen.
- Don’t eat any dairy or fruit to avoid making your diarrhea worse.
Take plenty of rest to recover fast.
People are deprived of sleep due to pressures at- home, work place, school, college and the type of job they do. You may be eating healthy, and you have a fit body that can cope with pressures, but if you have a job that demands you to stay focused, alert and be productive at all times will obviously make you sleep deprived. According to research how well you sleep depends upon the type of job you do.
Here are few jobs that may be ruining your sleep
- Air traffic controllers- The job of air traffic controllers is indeed a tough one, they are supposed to be extra alert, focused and can never take the luxury to be casual their main job is to coordinate and direct the movement of aircraft on the ground, as well as in the air, apart from this there are many other responsibilities on air traffic controllers which is quite tough. The job requires the controller to be on toes and also it is a shift work that is definitely a challenge to stay awake throughout the night, which will disturb body’s clock called circadian rhythm that is associated with sleep wake cycle.
- Network administrators – the job of network administrator is a shift job, which requires the person to stay alert and give web services 24 hours throughout the week. As we know there are millions of people throughout the world who need internet service at any time, network administrators have to be awake to make sure the connections are reaching the consumers and in case any disconnections takes place they have to deal with it .This is a demanding job that gives the person on job continuous sleepless nights which can be very dangerous causing serious health problems like developing sleep troubles/disorders like insomnia, more serious disease like diabetes and blood pressure problems. People who take up such jobs have to be very careful and get their daily dose of sleep to avoid serious health issues.
- News reporter – This is another job which is very interesting ,but demands you to run to work at any odd hours and to any place .This job requires you to stay alert, follow people who make news and be on toes to cover the news.
- Factory workers – the job of factory workers is such that they have to be awake when other are sleeping, the manufacturing industry has shift system and the workers who work at night time are at increased risk of getting sleep disorder problems. They get very little hours to complete their sleep making then feel tired, drowsy ,risks of developing high blood pressure ,depression, diabetes and host of other health problems .It is very common among factory workers struggling to sleep as their body clock is disturbed and they usually suffer from sleep problems.
- Nurse – nurses who are working in a hospital taking care of patients has indeed a job to be proud of. The job of nurse is a shift job, someday they have a night shift, and some days they have to report to work during day time. Nurses usually have a disturbed the sleep wake pattern, which is a cause of concern.
Admenta 10mg is a very effective drug used in treating dementia’s in people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. This drug cannot completely cure the disease but only help in enhancing the memory, alertness and increases the person’s ability to carry out daily activities. This drug belongs to the class of NMDA receptor antagonists and works by influencing the neurotransmitters in the brain and boosts their ability to work effectively. Admenta blocks Glutamate and decreases the severity of symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
This medicine is very effective for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease as it makes their life easier by helping them to think clearly and to do their daily tasks without any help. Admenta when used with other medications meant to treat Alzheimer’s disease works well. It is an oral medication need to be consumed along with water. Remember to take this medicine under your doctor’s supervision.
Side effects of Admenta 10mg
Taking Admenta can give some side effects, as it happens when you take any other drugs. Some of the side effects include:-
- mood swings
- unexpected weight loss
- increased sex drive
These side effects are common and they subside on their own. If it does not and become severe then you immediately visit your doctor. Having said that, Admenta tablet is considered to be quite safe and do not cause any such major side effects.
Your doctor will decide the correct dosage for you. However the recommended dosage at the beginning is 2.5ml or 5mg once a day and for a week. Your doctor may increase the dosage in the weeks ahead. But remember not to take this drug as you wish.
Who should not take Admenta 10 mg?
- People suffering from allergy problems must refrain from taking Admenta as the ingredients in it may cause allergy. Always consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- This drug should be avoided by women who are pregnant or plan to conceive and those who are nursing their baby as it may have adverse effects on their health.
- People who are taking any other medications or supplements or using herbal products should consult their doctor before taking this drug.
- People suffering from health problems like – liver disease, kidney disease, heart problems or urinary tract infection must not take this drug without informing your doctor.
What you should avoid while taking Admenta?
Admenta 10mg tablets may cause some side effects like headaches; drowsiness and dizziness .So while you take this medicine try not to drive.
- Avoid or limit your alcohol consumption while you take Admneta 10 mg.
- If you happen to miss the dose, skip the dose. Do not take extra dose as it may cause side effects.
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor, do not alter the dose.
- Do not crush or break the tablet, swallow it as a whole.
- Do not take this drug with other beverages, take it with plain water.
- Keep this drug out of reach of children.
Water is important to stay alive and it is vital as 75 percent of our body consists of water. We very well know what role does water play into each one of our lives. Without water, no one will have been able to survive and live for a longer time. Therefore it is very important for us to survive but with water. A man can survive without food but cannot survive without water. In the same way water is important for health and weight as well.
Wait, what weight? Yes, exactly it also helps to reduce weight at some point. We have probably heard of detox water, smoothies, shakes and salads that helps to shed those extra calories accompanied with exercise and certain workouts. To be honest, many people fail to follow a schedule when it comes to diet or losing weight because sometimes it is possible and sometimes it is not. Therefore the best way is to not make any changes but rather consuming water in proper quantity and having it more.
Consume water when you’re hungry or just consume water when you feel hunger pangs and that will reduce your cravings and lower the risk of getting more calories. Apart from this, have water in the early morning and before meals so that it helps to lose on some pounds. Follow those simple easy schedule for two weeks continuously and see the results.
You might have noticed severe to dull or mild pain in your back and neck for the most of the times. Sometimes it can be of a concern if the pain lasts for a long time but if it is for some time then it is not of a concern. Almost more than half of the population suffers from back and neck pain and there is no such substitute but we can wait for some time so that it gets healed automatically within sometime. You may have noticed that when you continuously work for hours at just one place without much movement then it causes mild pain at your back and if you continuously look at your PC then it may cause dull pain in your neck. Not only this, even while you’re studying, this pain can hit you. So there is no specific reason but there are causes for the pain.
Some of the causes of back and neck pain are as follows–
- Trauma, injury or fracture
- Continuous work with no proper rest
- Improper posture
- Poor muscle tone
- Stress on the vertebrae or on muscles
- Sprain or strain
- Ligament or muscles tear
- Joint problems
- Abdominal problems
- Herniated disk
Therefore, these are the few causes that can cause back and neck pain frequently and we should treat it accordingly. Improper posture or continuous work and obesity at a certain level can be improved but if you’re facing some severe issue apart from this, then you should consult your doctor right away.
Menstrual cramps is a common problem that most women face ,the reason for cramps could be an indication of onset of a period, but if it is frequent and bothers you throughout the month it could be due to other medical conditions that may require further evaluation and treatment. Cramping is bothersome and causes discomfort; it can interfere with your everyday activities.
If the cramping occurs just before the start of your menstrual cycle and at a specific time every month then it’s common and you need not worry. But if they are frequent during anytime of the month along with other symptoms then talk to your doctor to resolve the issue.
Here are few remedies that may help you get rid of menstrual cramps:
- Acupuncture and acupressure –This method involves triggering certain key pressure points on the body, which may help you to get rid of cramping related to menstrual cycle.
- Herbal tea – Chamomile has been used in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid; it is a medicinal herb that is a natural healer widely used for relaxing muscles which can ease muscle contractions in your uterus. Another herbal tea which is very good to relax cramps is peppermint – it has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antispasmodic properties that help in getting rid of pain and spasms. Drink few cups of peppermint tea everyday relaxing your muscles and relieving the pain.
- Omega-3 fish oil – Omega-3 fish oil is fatty fish oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids found in cold water fish, especially salmon, which is very helpful in easing menstrual cramps. Fish oil is loaded with benefits for overall health; including fish oil in our diet through foods or even supplements is very beneficial to get rid of menstrual cramps.
- Vitamins – If you want to prevent menstrual cramps try to get enough vitamin D by spending some time in sunlight and include foods rich in vitamin D such as oysters, salmon, halibut and soy products such as tofu. Vitamin E is also very good to ease menstrual cramps-this is the nutrient considered to help women who suffer from severe cramps. By taking more Vitamins D and E you can strengthen your muscles which in turn help fight the pain and inflammation that occurs during your monthly cycle.
- Minerals – If your body is deprived of minerals like – calcium, magnesium and potassium it can add to menstrual cramps, you can take supplements to compensate the deficiency but take your doctor’s advice before taking any supplements, since taking excess doses of some supplements may be harmful.
- Exercise – Exercise is very crucial to strengthen your bones, relax your muscles and tone your body. Take up aerobic exercise which is very good to improve your overall physicality. Exercise also relieves you from stress, anxiety and tensions the main reasons for your mental weakness. If you are mentally strong you can cope with menstrual cramps easily.
Take home message – Apart from following the above mentioned remedies women need to take care of their health by sticking to healthy and nutritious diet and avoiding taking stress to get rid of menstrual cramps.
Snoring refers to the hoarse or harsh sound produced while sleeping at night. It occurs when there is restriction of air flow, which causes tissues to vibrate as you breathe while sleeping. Mostly it happens to everyone now and then, but for some people it can be a chronic problem. There are few reasons for air getting blocked while breathing in sleep. It could be due to poor muscle tone in the throat and tongue, or it due to presence of large tonsils (tonsils area pair of soft tissue masses located at the rear of the throat, which help to fight infections) and adenoids (are the mass of soft tissue behind the nasal cavity, adenoids are part of the immune system). An abnormally long or thick soft palate ((the hanging tissue in the back of the mouth) can also cause snoring.
Symptoms of snoring:- watch for the following symptoms of snoring.
- frequent breathing pauses during sleep
- chest pain at night
- mood changes
- daytime sleepiness
- difficulty concentrating
- poor memory
- difficulty learning
- morning headaches
- sore throat
- choking at night
- increased blood pressure
- frequent need to urinate during the night
Snoring may disrupt your sleep and also affects your quality of life. Snoring makes you wake up frequently at night time because breathing pauses may be repeated many times during the night, thus interrupting your sleep. Not only is this it also disturbing for others who are around you. It is better to control snoring by changing few habits – lifestyle, doing throat exercises, following sleep routine etc.
Let us explore some of the ways to prevent snoring
- Lose weight- Weight gain around the neck compresses the internal diameter of the throat, making it to fall during sleep, giving rise to snoring, so reducing weight can reduce. Snoring and you’ll be able to sleep well.
- Stop smoking- Smoking tobacco cigarettes is dangerous for health as it contains harmful chemicals which are not good for your lungs. Smoking also causes swelling of the lining of the nose and throat this leads to reduced airflow, which in turn triggers snoring. So it is better to stop smoking that helps prevent snoring.
- Reduce alcohol intake- Alcohol makes the back of the throat muscles to collapse as we breathe, which leads to snoring. Moreover alcohol damages the whole body.
- Follow sleep routine – Maintaining sleep -wake cycles plays a vital role in promoting good sleep. Lack of sleep or not following sleep routine is very harmful for your health and may cause illnesses and infections, as poor sleep lowers your immunity levels. When you work for extended periods of time your body get tired and you hit the bed overtired that makes the muscles to hang loosely which creates snoring.
- Keep your nostrils clean –If you keep your nose clean, you can breathe freely, and the nose is not blocked, especially if you have cold it usually blocks your nose preventing the smooth passage of air and it is more likely to cause snoring. So use nasal spray to keep nose passage clear and snoring can be prevented.
- Breathing exercises – Breathing exercises are very beneficial to stop snoring especially throat and nasal exercises are strongly recommended to prevent snoring.
- Drink plenty of fluids – Take care to drink enough water and juices as it keeps your nasal passages clear. If you are dehydrated the fluids in your nose and soft palate become stickier this can cause snoring. So drink liquids to prevent snoring.
Conclusion – Snoring is very common among most people it can happen to anyone and treat it by having Provigil Tablet; aged people are more likely to experience snoring. But simple practices like following healthy sleep routine, losing weight and taking medication can control snoring.