- Sildenafil can causes side effects if you are taking nitrates such as nitroglycerin (glycerin trinitrate), as this may result in a severe and potentially serious drop in blood pressure.
- If you are suffering from health issues like –liver diseases, blood pressure, kidney disease or who have had heart attack or stroke should take this medicine strictly after consulting doctor.
- Do not take this drug with other erectile dysfunction or pulmonary hypertension drugs, as sildenafil can interact with these drugs causing severe complications.
How to take Sildenafil Citarte (Aurogra) drug?
- Take this drug with or without food.
- Do not take it with alcohol.
- You can break the tablet before taking.
- If you are taking and buying sildenafil citrate drug for erection problem then take it any time of the day.
- If you are taking this drug for pulmonary hypertension then take it thrice a day giving a gap of 4-6 hours. Take it preferably at the same time of the day.
Impotence also called erectile dysfunction (ED) can be defined as a sexual problem in which a man cannot engage in sexual intercourse because of failure to have or maintain an erection. It is the most common physical and psychological concern affecting millions of men around the globe – due to various factors like unhealthy lifestyle, medication, reduced exercise, health problems, extreme stress etc.
Impotence is mainly caused when the nerves do not produce sufficient nitric oxide, which is responsible for dilating blood vessels and allows them to rush into the chambers in the male genital organ. Impotence can also affect a man when there is blockage that interferes with blood to flow freely. Another reason for a man affected by ED is due to some underlying diseases such as heart disease, obesity or diabetes. There are various other unknown factors that can lead to ED. If you feel you are experiencing erection problems talk to your doctor.
There are many medicines that can effectively help you solve your impotence problem. But there is one such generic drug named Aurogra – an effective and promising male impotence drug that is known to help you manage erectile dysfunction.
Aurogra belongs to a class of generic drugs that is prescribed to get rid of male impotence. Aurogra 100mg contains an active ingredient called Sildenafil Citrate, one of the PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitors which works by relaxing the blood vessels in your male genital organ, thereby making it easier for blood to flow into your organ when you get sexually excited. Aurogra works only on sexual stimulation, otherwise it won’t work. Some of the side effects of Aurogra 100mg Pills.
Although Aurogra is an excellent answer to treat impotence, it does give some side effects such as – Headaches, Dizziness, Allergic reactions, Nausea, Difficulty in breathing, Swelling of the eyelids, face, lips or throat, Muscle pain, Back pain,
These side effects are temporary and they vanish on their own, but if they do not and cause discomfort see your doctor immediately.
Working of Aurogra Medicine:
When a man takes Aurogra and on sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released by the nervous system in the erectile tissue of the male genital organ. Nitric oxide triggers an enzyme that produces messenger cyclic guanosine mono phosphate (cGMP) which in turn causes the arteries in the male genital organ to expand allowing free flow of blood to the male genital organ, resulting in strong erection. Aurogra 100mg works by boosting cGMP, so that there is sufficient blood flows and your erection stays strong for extended period giving you complete satisfaction during your sexual encounter.
It’s true to say that extreme stress can have a negative impact on your whole digestive system because any emotion you go through, it passes through your gut. Stress can be described as a condition which makes the person goes through mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from traumatic events or demanding circumstances.
When a person is under tremendous stress due to various reasons like work, family, some traumatic event, loss of loved ones and mental problems it can make the person lose his/her ability to stay normal which affects the routine life. Taking extreme stress can affect the working of your whole system and most importantly it can cause severe digestive problems.
How stress can cause digestive problems?
If you are suffering from chronic stress, your gut is the one which has to bear the consequence because your gut responds to the stress signals and that leads to disturbance in the gastric secretions, this is because your digestive system is controlled by the central nervous system. When you are under stress your central nervous system restricts blood flow to the digestive system which in turn reduces secretions and reduces digestive muscle contractions all these changes in the digestive system can lead to a host of problems like inflammation of the gastrointestinal system. when this happens you can easily catch infections, leads to increase in stomach acids a major cause for ingestion, spasms of oesophagus occurs, leads to constipation or diarrhoea and you experience nausea. If you are already suffering from celiac diseases or bowel disease then you are in for more digestive problems.
There is indeed a strong link between stress and digestive problems, as your gut is extremely sensitive to your emotions because like brain it is full of nerves. That means every time you are under stress your stomach has to bear the symptoms.
You have to take control of your stress and let it not affect your digestive system. If you are consistently under stress you must act immediately and take professional help to beat your stress through the right treatment or therapy that can reduce the symptoms of stress.
Ways to keep stress under control to protect your digestive system
To prevent digestive problems and maintain a healthy digestive system you have to get hold of your stress by finding ways to reduce stress like you can do moderate exercise to relieve your tension, or go for relaxation therapies, talk therapies, eat a healthy diet and lead a healthy and simple lifestyle.
Remember unhealthy food which is not good for your digestive system is also one of the culprits to increase your stress. Avoid refined carbs, sugary drinks and foods that can be hard to digest. Eat light food which is easy on your system and also lightens up your moods.
So, if you want to prevent digestive problems you must learn to cope with chronic stress and try to be happy as much as possible, leave stress behind and stay positive everything will fall in place.
Cataplexy is a medical condition which occurs when your muscles become extremely limp or weak as a reaction to some strong emotion like crying, laughter, anger etc though the person remains conscious throughout and it is possible that the person remembers everything that is happening during the attack. Cataplexy can also make a person collapse, but it is not a seizure. The effect of cataplexy on a person can be for a few seconds or a few minutes.
Symptoms of cataplexy
Cataplexy symptoms can be different in each person depending upon their age environment and triggers. Here are some of the symptoms of cataplexy.
- Muscle weakness
- Head falls to the side
- Jaw drops
- Muscle twitching
- Drooping eyelids
- Slurred speech
What triggers cataplexy?
Strong emotions are considered as the triggers for cataplexy which includes:
- Depressed mood
People who are affected by cataplexy also suffer from narcolepsy -a chronic sleep and neurological disorder in which the patient experiences extreme sleepiness, and wakefulness this is due to the disturbed functioning in the part of the brain that controls sleep-wake cycles. It is very rare that people with cataplexy do not have narcolepsy. In people suffering from narcolepsy the sleep cycle is different as the duration of REM sleep is impaired, wherein the sleep does not go through the stages it is supposed to, but almost immediately get into REM sleep mode, and they experience REM sleep throughout the day. Which makes it difficult to manage their sleep-wake cycles, so they end up falling asleep anytime, anywhere during the day?
It is very difficult for people with cataplexy and narcolepsy to manage their condition as it is not possible to always control your emotions, that’s why cataplexy can attack the person anywhere and anytime. It is extremely important for cataplexy patients to be alert all the time and keep their emotions under control as much as possible.
Ways to tackle cataplexy
- Since cataplexy occurs when your emotions go out of control, it is very important to be vigilant and make sure to avoid any injury in case you fall during cataplexy attack.
- Avoid activities like a climbing ladder, or swimming or trekking.
- It is very important to bring about changes in your behaviour and activities to manage cataplexy though you may have to let go of certain important things in life but to tackle cataplexy you have to make some sacrifices.
When to visit a doctor?
- If you feel you have frequent cataplexy attacks, do not ignore and get proper treatment.
- In short, take the required medicines as it may help you to deal with cataplexy attacks and also you’ll be able to live a normal life without fear of getting frequent cataplexy attacks.
- Consult an experienced doctor and discuss the possible advantages and disadvantages of medicines and also try to know what you can do to improve your chances of getting rid of frequent cataplexy attacks.
- Not treating your cataplexy can be dangerous and life-threatening.
Crossfit refers to functional training which is performed at high intensity. Crossfit workouts consist of best of weightlifting, gymnastics, rowing, running and other forms of exercise. For crossfitters, they need a different kind of diet called Crossfit diet.
Crossfit diet is considered as one of the best options to keep your health in control and restrict an increase in body fat that will definitely keep your weight in control. In Crossfit diet, more focus is on eating lean meats, fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, seeds, nuts, low starch and a complete no to sugar. All these will help you save from developing diseases and illnesses.
Crossfit diet will help you reach your goal for a healthy and fit body, it will help you to be more confident, and it’s a guide to living a healthy life. Crossfit diet is a diet of whole foods, the approach is similar to a paleo diet (beliefs in eating naturally available foods that is plant based and animal based foods).
Here are some of the best foods for the crossfitters
- Brown rice- there are many varieties of rice among them brown rice is considered to be packed with important nutrients which provide many health benefits when consumed regularly. Brown rice is rich in nutrients because it’s a whole grain having three layers – the outer layer is bran, the inner layer is germ and middle layer endosperm. Brown rice is easy to digest which helps prevent bloating and also keeps your blood sugar under control. Include this super grain in your diet as it is a good source of fibre, low in calories and gluten free.
- Oats – there is no doubt oats has occupied a special place in the hearts of millions of people because of its nutritional value. Oats are powerhouse of antioxidants which is important to keep your heart healthy, also rich in fibre which helps lower bad cholesterol which is good to protect your heart. Oats is good to control blood sugar levels. There are innumerable health benefits of eating oats regularly, it can be an ideal breakfast, to increase its nutrition you can also add nuts, seeds and fruits of your choice.
- Banana – is an excellent snack for cross fitters as it is loaded with potassium, high in fibre both soluble and insoluble. It is easy to digest and keeps you full for a long time. bananas also boost your energy levels that’s why eating bananas in breakfast are said to provide you with enough energy to carry on your work.
- Sweet potatoes – are packed with nutrients like – vitamin A, B5, B6, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin and are rich in carotenoids. Sweet potatoes are low in calories and fat-free. All these qualities put them in the list of the world’s healthiest foods which should be included in your diet.
- Low-fat chocolate milk – chocolate milk contains a good amount of protein and carbohydrates which is good post Crossfit exercise.
- Eggs – are rich in high-quality protein and contain healthy fats and B vitamins. Starting your day with eggs in your breakfast is a sure way to a healthy eating. Eggs provide you with enough protein to sustain throughout the day. Include this power food to keep yourself energetic.
Dementia is a chronic brain disease associated with a gradual decline in the mental ability to think, reason, judge, communicate effectively and changes in their mood or behavior all these symptoms reduces a person’s ability to carry out everyday activities. Alzheimer’s is the most common type of dementia.
Dementia is one of the most common brain diseases that affect many people around the world; researchers are finding new ways every now and then, to reduce the risk of dementia disease. Dementia affects the person when the brain is damaged by diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease or a series of strokes. Alzheimer’s disease is considered to be one of the most common causes of dementia, but there are also other brain disorders that can lead to dementia.
Studies have shown that with certain lifestyle changes that can help boost brain health you may decrease the signs of dementia disease or at least slow down the process or even reverse, the process of degeneration of brain functions that leads to dementia disease-a chronic and neuro degenerative disorder that leads to gradual memory loss and cognitive decline; as it progresses it leads to complete brain degeneration.
Signs of dementia
- memory loss
- mental decline
- inability to speak
- difficulty understanding language
- inability to recognize common things
- personality changes
- mood swings
- Inappropriate behavior
- getting lost
- unsteady walking
- difficulty in understanding visual images
- difficulty planning and organizing events
- disturbed sleep pattern
- trouble judging distance
- difficulty in recognizing colors,
- staying away from social life
If you or your near one has some of the above mentioned dementia symptoms, see a doctor immediately and get proper treatment.
Causes of dementia disease
Dementia occurs when nerve cells in the brain are destroyed, which can occur in different locations of the brain. The affects of dementia depends upon the area of the brain affected. Dementia’s can also be caused as result of reaction to medications or vitamin deficiencies, but such type of dementia is easily improved with proper treatment.
Types of dementia’s that is not curable
- Alzheimer’s disease– is a chronic and neuro degenerative disorder that progresses slowly overtime. It is the most common cause of dementia. Increasing age also puts the person at risk for developing Alzheimer’s disease. It cannot be ruled out that chronic disrupted sleep during later age may increase the risk of Alzheimer’s later in life. Lack of sleep has been linked to cognitive dysfunction, and Alzheimer’s disease .During sleep the waste-draining system called glymphatic system is many more times active than while awake, during the elimination process that takes place around brain cells, cerebrospinal fluid flows through the spaces between neurons, flushing proteins and other toxins into the circulatory system and away. This process of cleaning waste, discards away proteins called amyloidal-beta, which pile up into plaques that damage nearby neurons and can bring about changes in the brain that may be lead to Alzheimer’s disease. The brains of people with Alzheimer’s disease are dotted with such plaques. According to studies it was due to excessive production of amyloid beta that causes sleep deprivation that leads to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s.
- Some studies believe Alzheimer’s disease is related to genetics. Children of affected parents have higher chances of inheriting their genetic mutation, and those people with affected close relatives also have risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Vascular dementia – vascular dementia is associated with problems of circulation of blood to the brain, it is the second most common cause of dementia after Alzheimer’s disease. This type of dementia affects people when the blood vessels that supply blood to the brain are damaged due to reasons such as stroke. Unfortunately, vascular dementia cannot be reversed but your doctor may prescribe medicines to keep a check on high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, blood clots, and diabetes so as to prevent stroke.
- Lewy body dementia – is a progressive disease that is it gradually occurs and worsens over time. Lewy bodies are abnormal protein clumps that accumulate in the brains of people affected with lewy body dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease and cause severe damage to certain parts of the brain that makes the person incapable in many areas.
- Mixed dementia – people above the age 80 years may show the symptoms of mixed dementia that is a combination of Alzheimer’s disease, vascular dementia and Lewy body dementia.
Risk factors for developing dementia
- Heredity – people whose family members or close relatives have history of dementia, then such people are at a greater risk of developing this condition.
- Age –dementia symptoms are most commonly found in people above the age of 65 years. However, dementia can occur in early age also.
- Cognitive impairment – people having impaired cognitive skills are also at risk for developing dementia.
- Sleep disorders- People suffering from sleep disorders are likely to develop dementia, especially those who snore where they frequently stop breathing.
- Depression– people under the spell of severe depression might also have the risk for dementia.
- Diabetes-people suffering from uncontrolled diabetes are at increased risk of dementia.
- Excess alcohol consumption-people who are used to drinking excess alcohol might have a higher risk of dementia.
- Smoking – regular smoking also puts you at risk of developing dementia and blood vessel disorders.
- Other risk factors – people who have high blood pressure (hypertension), high cholesterol levels, and are obese are at great risk for developing dementia.
Preventing dementia disease
You can prevent the dementia with little effort and bringing about changes in your lifestyle that are healthy.
- Take up regular physical exercise such as a cardio exercise, strength training, swimming and walking.
- Take up weight and resistance training exercises that helps increase muscle mass as well boosts brain health.
- Give up smoking and consume alcohol in moderate amount as you age, because these substances may increase your risk of dementia and blood vessel (vascular) conditions.
- Consider doing balance and coordination exercises such as yoga, tai chi and others that can help you stay flexible, very good for improving brain health.
- If you are a sports person, save you head from injuries from sports like soccer, boxing, and football that may put you at risk for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Eat foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and other foods that help maintain brain health. Eat foods that provide you all the important nutrients such as – fruits, vegetables, whole grains and omega-3 fatty acids that can help reduce your risk of developing dementia.
- People who have vitamin D deficiency in their blood are more likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Get enough vitamin D from sunlight and certain foods that can provide you daily dose of vitamin D.
- Finally be socially active, this will keep your brain and body healthy that may delay the onset of dementia and reduce its symptoms.
Chapped lips are one of the common problems that are faced by many people and yes, it does gets worse especially during the winters. Chapped lips are just not limited to get ugly during the winter season but then it can happen during any time of the year.
Let us know, that what the causes of chapped lips are because without knowing the proper cause, we won’t be able to treat it and therefore it is important to be aware about the causes.
The major causes of chapped lips are as follows-
- Exposure– Exposure can be one main cause for having chapped lips. Your skin of the lips is delicate and thin and therefore when it is exposed in the sun or dry winter climate, then that exposure will easily damage the skin of your lips thus causing chapped lips. Hence, we should avoid lip exposure to uncertain climate condition to avoid chapped lips.
- Dehydration – Staying hydrated is one of the important part and same applied to avoid chapped lips. Because if we don’t have enough water or stay hydrated, then we can suffer from dehydration which can be one of the cause of chapped lips.
- Mouth breathing – Many people have the habit of sleeping with their mouth wide open which will just not allow to drool on your pillow, but also at the same time it will lead to dry out your lips as well. You might also notice that you’ll breathe through your mouth when you have a runny or stuffy nose.
- Nutrients and vitamin deficiencies – We know that how important to have vitamins and nutrients in our body so that we stay healthy and fit. But then we should also know that if we are suffering from vitamin and nutrient deficiencies that it may also lead to cracks at the corners of your lips and mouth thus causing chapped lips.
- Diseases or illness – There are some illness and disease that can cause dryness and chapped lips because we very know that during our illness and disease we have mouth and lip sores which are the possible cause of chapped lips.
Cardiovascular disease is a major cause of concern around the world. Studies have shown that including dairy products in your diet can be beneficial for your heart health. It is a known fact that dairy products are rich source of important nutrients such a calcium and protein, various vitamins and minerals which is very good for overall health, especially good for strong teeth and bones.
According to dietary guidelines consumption of milk, yogurt, cheese is good to reduce risk of heart disease, hypertension, stroke and other serious diseases. Because of the goodness of dairy products doctors also recommend inclusion of milk, yogurt, cheese and butter as part of everyday diet.
Milk is rich in fat content, protein, mineral, calcium, potassium and magnesium all these qualities of milk make it necessary to include milk and milk products in daily diet as they reduce the risk of stroke, even though it is believed that fat content in milk is not good for health.
Being nutrient dense dairy products can provide human being with a range of important nutrients like – vitamin A, B6, B12, D and K, and minerals like -calcium, magnesium, iodine, potassium, phosphorus and zinc, proteins, fats and other nutrients which cannot be obtained from other foods all these are important for maintenance of tissue, growth and development and most importantly reduce heart problems like stroke and heart diseases and helps maintain heart health.
How much dairy products should you consume everyday day?
According to dietary guidelines it is always better to eat 2-4 servings of low fat milk, yogurt or cheese per day or on alternate days. Remember servings depend upon your age and gender.
How to include dairy products?
- Consume reduces fat milk preferably in the morning
- You can add reduced fat milk to your bowl of cereals
- Eat lots of yogurt; you can add some fruits and nuts to enhance the taste as well as nutrient content, which will benefit your overall health.
Becoming a parent is undeniably the most beautiful experience of life. But it brings along with it innumerable challenges. Parenting is the toughest and most challenging job you can ever come across. But that’s the beauty of it, even though parenting isn’t easy it can play with your emotions, physical and mental well being.
But the challenge lies in completing your everyday task satisfactorily. Is it looking after your child, feeding your child or bearing the sleepless nights and much more. Being a parent itself a lifetime experience and it involves continuously learning from the mistakes. If you want to lessen the stress of parenting then avoid making simple mistakes which you may not disturb your routine. Becoming aware of your mistakes will help you to stop repeating the mistakes and you’ll feel less stressful.
Here are some common mistakes every new parent makes:
Not taking help – this the most common mistake that new parents commit ,not seeking help to take care of the baby, even if somebody wants to help genuinely. This happens with most of the new mothers, especially if it’s their first child. They become so engrossed in looking after the child day in and day out that it can cost their health by making them exhausted and no energy left to carry on other activities. Let your close ones help you out in taking care of your baby, you’ll feel much better if you take some time out for yourself. It won’t lessen your love for your child.
Not setting a routine – this is the biggest mistake most first time parents do, not following a schedule and making things messier for all the members of the family. It is very important to set the routine for your child’s feeding time, sleeping time, yes it’s difficult to deal with the baby’s internal clock but if you follow the routine everyday even the baby will get used to the routine. It also makes things easier for you and you’ll be able to carry on with your other work without any hassle.
Being overprotective – being overprotective of your baby comes naturally to all the new parents; they refuse to leave the baby’s side and sense danger in every little thing. This only makes things stressful for you and other family members around you. Overprotective nature of yours will only have negative impact on your child, because every move of yours is observed by your child and even they may grow up to be afraid to take risks which may hamper their overall development.
You panic when your baby cries– as a new parent it is really heartbreaking to see you baby cry. But you need to relax and think that crying is a part of emotion and part of growing up. Babies do cry for every small thing, so keep your worries aside and handle the situation with love and maturity. Your baby will stop crying within few minutes. As parents if you feel something is not well with the baby then take him/her to the doctor to make sure everything is fine with the baby.
Conclusion – There are so many other silly mistakes made by new parents, but it’s absolutely ok. Like your baby you’ll also learn to handle things each day in a different way and learn from your previous mistakes.