- Sildenafil can causes side effects if you are taking nitrates such as nitroglycerin (glycerin trinitrate), as this may result in a severe and potentially serious drop in blood pressure.
- If you are suffering from health issues like –liver diseases, blood pressure, kidney disease or who have had heart attack or stroke should take this medicine strictly after consulting doctor.
- Do not take this drug with other erectile dysfunction or pulmonary hypertension drugs, as sildenafil can interact with these drugs causing severe complications.
How to take Sildenafil Citarte (Aurogra) drug?
- Take this drug with or without food.
- Do not take it with alcohol.
- You can break the tablet before taking.
- If you are taking and buying sildenafil citrate drug for erection problem then take it any time of the day.
- If you are taking this drug for pulmonary hypertension then take it thrice a day giving a gap of 4-6 hours. Take it preferably at the same time of the day.
Impotence also called erectile dysfunction (ED) can be defined as a sexual problem in which a man cannot engage in sexual intercourse because of failure to have or maintain an erection. It is the most common physical and psychological concern affecting millions of men around the globe – due to various factors like unhealthy lifestyle, medication, reduced exercise, health problems, extreme stress etc.
Impotence is mainly caused when the nerves do not produce sufficient nitric oxide, which is responsible for dilating blood vessels and allows them to rush into the chambers in the male genital organ. Impotence can also affect a man when there is blockage that interferes with blood to flow freely. Another reason for a man affected by ED is due to some underlying diseases such as heart disease, obesity or diabetes. There are various other unknown factors that can lead to ED. If you feel you are experiencing erection problems talk to your doctor.
There are many medicines that can effectively help you solve your impotence problem. But there is one such generic drug named Aurogra – an effective and promising male impotence drug that is known to help you manage erectile dysfunction.
Aurogra belongs to a class of generic drugs that is prescribed to get rid of male impotence. Aurogra 100mg contains an active ingredient called Sildenafil Citrate, one of the PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitors which works by relaxing the blood vessels in your male genital organ, thereby making it easier for blood to flow into your organ when you get sexually excited. Aurogra works only on sexual stimulation, otherwise it won’t work. Some of the side effects of Aurogra 100mg Pills.
Although Aurogra is an excellent answer to treat impotence, it does give some side effects such as – Headaches, Dizziness, Allergic reactions, Nausea, Difficulty in breathing, Swelling of the eyelids, face, lips or throat, Muscle pain, Back pain,
These side effects are temporary and they vanish on their own, but if they do not and cause discomfort see your doctor immediately.
Working of Aurogra Medicine:
When a man takes Aurogra and on sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released by the nervous system in the erectile tissue of the male genital organ. Nitric oxide triggers an enzyme that produces messenger cyclic guanosine mono phosphate (cGMP) which in turn causes the arteries in the male genital organ to expand allowing free flow of blood to the male genital organ, resulting in strong erection. Aurogra 100mg works by boosting cGMP, so that there is sufficient blood flows and your erection stays strong for extended period giving you complete satisfaction during your sexual encounter.