|BRAND : Xylocaine jelly||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : NOV 2020||STRENGTH : 2%|
|DELIVERY TIME : 10 DAYS||WE SHIP: Xylocaine by Astra Zeneca|
Xylocaine jelly is the comfy option to keep the pain at bay caused by various procedures. This belongs to the class of local anesthetics with the lidocaine chemical beings its core ingredient. It is used to abate the intensity of pain caused by several beauty processes such as waxing, threading and tattooing too.
Free world wide shipment
Safe & Secure
SSL Security, safe to use
We Sell Authentic Pills Only
20% Off for returning customers
Action Mechanism of Xylocaine Jelly (Lidocaine)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved xylocaine jelly as local skin anesthetic. It has a distinct mechanism of action that makes it super effective in its working and gives out excellent results. It is used in various industries such as cosmetic, medicinal fields etc. It is also available in various forms.
Our central nervous system is responsible for the transmission of the pain signals to the brain from the location of pain in the body. It is done by the nerve cells. They transmit the pain signal from the body parts to the brain and vice versa. Because of this transmission we can experience pain and other feelings. Xylocaine jelly contains lidocaine hydrochloride which acts as pain blocker factor. This cream when applied on the skin stops the transmission of pain signals from the body part to the central nervous system.
This cream by suppressing the ionic fluxes which are important in initiating and conducting nerve impulses helps in making the skin numb for longer period of time. This is how xylocaine jelly acts as a local anesthetic and makes it ideal to use before getting a tattoo or a vaccine shot. You must use this jelly as per medical instructions.
Precautionary Measures of Xylocaine Jelly
- It is normal to develop allergic reactions to the chemical core of the xylocaine jelly. If you notice any such allergic symptoms then consult with your doctor.
- Do not apply this jelly over cracked or broken skin. If you are dealing with any skin ailment then it is better to avoid using this cream.
- If you wish to use this jelly in children then you must do it under strict medical supervision to keep any unpleasant event at bay.
- If you are pregnant or wish to become pregnant then make sure that you discuss with the possible effects of xylocaine jelly on your unborn baby with the doctor.
- This jelly medication may passes into the breast milk and that is why breastfeeding mothers must discuss the pros and cons of the drug with the health care provider before using it.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any other skin topical creams before using this skin numbing jelly.
- If you have medical history if liver issues or heart problems then it is better to avoid xylocaine jelly.
Dosage of Xylocaine Jelly 2%
It is mandatory to get medical help before using xylocaine jelly in case if you are employing other skin topical creams or lotion to treat any other skin ailment. This jelly is effective in making the skin numb for good hours and thus can be used to abate pain caused by various skin issues. For tattooing process you can apply a thin layer of the jelly on the desired body part. To reduce pain due to skin ailments you can repeat the procedure 2 to 3 times a day. Cover the skin part with wash proof cloth after xylocaine jelly on the skin part. Use the cream as directed by the doctor.
Common Side Effects of Generic Retin A
Like all other oral medications, topical creams such as xylocaine jelly also develop side issues in the user. These are off course mild in nature but in some cases they can be severe demanding for medical treatment. Here you need to get in touch with your health care provider and stop using the cream if you suffer from severe effects. Xylocaine jelly is a skin cream and thus it causes skin related side effects. Basically these aftermaths are not so annoying and can be handled easily. While in some cases extremely serious aftermaths develop that require prompt medical help.
Xylocaine jelly causes gentle side effects such as irritation, skin reddening, mild swelling and accidental skin numbing which means the skin gets numb where the jelly gets applied casually. These are extremely mild in nature and don’t require any sort of medical help to make them disappear.
In some rare cases, xylocaine jelly also causes severe effects which are drowsiness, visual disturbance or blurred vision, confusion and faster or abnormal heartbeats. Though these are the rarely occurring side issues of this skin numbing cream, if you get them you need to bring them to the notice of your doctor.
Warnings of Xylocaine Jelly
- Xylocaine jelly may make you allergic to its chemical core or other substance used in the making of it. You need to meet your health care provider if you develop any sort of allergic reactions after using this cream.
- If the skin is broken or cracked then do not apply the cream over it.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any other skin creams or lotions before using this jelly.
- You must discuss the current medical status with your health care provider before using this jelly medication. This will help you to prevent future complications.
- If you are pregnant then do not use this cream unless you know its pros and cons.
- Xylocaine jelly passes into the breast milk and that is why you must discuss the possible effects of the medication on the nursing child before using it.
- Do not use this cream or jelly if you are having any other skin ailments. It is better to get confirmation from the doctor first.
6 Tubes, 11 Tubes, 20 Tubes, 30 Tubes, 48 Tubes