Generic Fliban (Flibanserin)
|BRAND : FLIBANSERIN||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : 2023||STRENGTH : 100mg|
|DELIVERY TIME : 15 DAYS||WE SHIP: Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd|
We ship Fliban 100mg
Free world wide shipment
Safe & Secure
SSL Security, safe to use
We Sell Authentic Pills Only
20% Off for returning customers
Generic Fliban Introduction
Fliban, a libido enhancer used to treat pre-menopausal women suffering from hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). Fliban is a prescription medication known to come to the rescue of women with low libido, a distressing and unexplained problem that can rob the affected women’s confidence and purpose of living a satisfactory life.
More About HSDD
While it’s normal to not be in mood at all times for sex but if a women who has not passed menopausal phase persistently lack the desire or urge to engage in sexual activity then it’s not ok, then it’s time to address the reason for low libido, there’s every possibility that the problem could be Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) also known as female sexual arousal disorder, a condition in which a woman has low or no sexual desire. HSDD is a sexual dysfunction that is not normal because it can harm a woman’s sexual life leading to a strained relationship with the partner because an active sex life is equally important to feel confident and fulfilling inner desire. Fortunately, HSDD is curable.
Symptoms of HSDD – no desire to indulge in sexual activity, no interest in initiating sex, no sexual fantasies or dreams, lack of sensation even on stimulation and lack of interest in masturbation.
Side Effects Of Fliban
Fliban, an oral medication used to treat oral women in pre-menopausal stage with low sexual desire, it’s not that these women had a past of low sexual desire, or have a medical condition or some sought of relationship problems. It has to be noted that this drug is not meant for women who have already passed through the menopausal phase and this drug is not to be used by men. Focusing on the side-effects, Fliban does not cause any serious side-effects; remember this drug has been prescribed by your doctor for its benefits are higher than its side-effects. Women who have used this drug have not reported any serious side-effects. Here are some of the side-effects caused by taking Fliban.
- Dry mouth
- Swelling of face/ tongue/throat
- Unexplained tiredness
- Difficulty breathing
- Low blood pressure
- Abdominal pain
- Severe cramping
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty sleeping
The above-mentioned list of side-effects caused by Fliban is not complete; there may be still others which have not been listed. One thing is for sure Fliban does not cause serious side-effects, even if it happens though it’s very rare, it is recommended to get medical help immediately.
Working Mechanism of Fliban
Fliban is one of the promising pills for Women in the premenopausal phase with low or absent sex drive. This drug is specially formulated for women to get back their sexual life on track. Food and Administration (FDA) has approved this drug to fight hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) – a condition characterised by loss of interest in sex which can be traumatic for women who had no history of sexual dysfunction in the past. This drug works effectively for women suffering from HSDD, helps them get back their lost sexual interest.
While Fliban is also known as female Viagra, but it’s not the right term for this pill, cause Viagra is a kind of pill developed to treat erectile dysfunction in men and this drug works by enhancing the blood flow to the penile region making it possible for men to have strong and prolonged erection which is needed for satisfactory sexual encounter. On the other hand, Fliban’s work mechanism is quite different from that of Viagra. This drug works to improve sexual desire in women by influencing the brain – an organ considered to be responsible for evoking sexual desire. It is in the brain the thoughts of sexual response cycle manifests and Fliban adds to enhance those intimate feelings. This pill works by stimulating important neurotransmitters in the brain such as – dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin which are associated with passing on the message between the brain and other parts of the body via the nervous system.
It has been explained that Fliban works excellently by increasing the levels of chemicals dopamine and norepinephrine which are responsible for enhancing sexual desires, and it also works to lower or control serotonin levels which is known to suppress sexual excitement. To be precise, Fliban effectively works to increase chemicals (dopamine and norepinephrine) responsible for raising sexual longing and inhibits the chemical (serotonin) that tries to inhibit sexual impulse.
Recommended dosage of Generic Fliban (Flibanserin) 100 mg
Fliban 100mg is recommended for women in pre-menopausal phase having poor sexual desire also referred to as hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) who had not suffered from any sexual dysfunction in the past. Having HSDD can be traumatic for the affected women causing severe mental distress, but fortunately, Fliban 100mg tablets have found to be very effective to treat HSDD and help women with this condition gain their lost sexual excitement.
The recommended dosage of this tablet is 100mg to be taken once in a day preferably at bedtime.
Overdose of Flibanserin
If the affected woman has taken an extra dose or accidentally overdosed and experience symptoms like trouble breathing, dizziness, fainting or extreme drowsiness it should be informed to the doctor or pharmacist immediately and necessary medical help should be taken.
Missed Dose of Flibanserin
If a dose is missed at the recommended time, it should be taken immediately as soon it is remembered, if it’s too late then the dose should be skipped for that day and taken the following day at bedtime.
How to use Fliban?
- Fliban should be used exactly as directed by the physician.
- To be taken only once in a day only at bedtime to avoid the risk of drowsiness, fainting or drop in blood pressure.
- Once Fliban is consumed, alcohol should be avoided at least until the next day.
- Do not take this pill with grapefruit juice or any other beverage.
- It is recommended to take this pill the same time every day at least for 8 weeks.
- If women using this drug see no enhancement in their condition even after 8 weeks, the same should be informed to the doctor.
- This drug is not for treating postmenopausal women with low sex drive.
- Remember Fliban does not work to improve a woman’s sexual performance but only helps get back lost sexual passion.
Precautions of Fliban 100mg
- This drug can cause an allergic reaction; women with the allergic problem must inform their doctor before taking this medicine.
- Fliban should not be taken with any other drugs or sleeping pills.
- Remember to not mix Fliban with any other herbal products.
- Do not take this drug with intoxicating beverages.
- This drug should not be taken by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding their baby.
- This drug should not be taken while driving or working on heavy machinery, as it can cause severe drowsiness, which can cause accidents.
- This medicine should not be shared with others and should be used exactly as instructed by the doctor.
How To Store Flibanserin
- This medicine is to be stored at room temperature and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Fliban should not be flushed into the drain or down the toilet.
More Information of Fliban
- Fliban food and alcohol interaction – it has been found that use of alcohol just before taking Fliban can cause low blood pressure, accidental injuries, severe drowsiness, lightheadedness, dizziness and fainting. It is always safe to avoid consuming alcohol at least 2 hours before taking Fliban and once this pill is taken, alcohol consumption should be avoided until the next day. About food interaction with Fliban, taking grapefruit or its juice with Fliban is known to shoot blood pressure which can be dangerous. These are the concerns of taking Fliban. It is very important to take this drug exactly as instructed by your practitioner.
- Fliban disease interactions – if you are suffering from diseases such as acute alcohol intoxication, liver disease or hypotension these health issues can interact with Fliban.
- Fliban drug interaction – taking Fliban with other drugs can cause interaction between them which can increase the risk for serious side-effects. Some of the drugs that are known to interact with Fliban include- herbal products, prescription and non-prescription products, azole antifungals, nefazodone, rifamycins, macrolide antibiotics and certain calcium channel blockers. It is important to note that never start or stop or change the dosage without consulting your doctor.
Take home message – this medication is hope for women who have not passed the menopausal phase and lack the sexual desire and are very much disturbed about it. Taking Fliban has helped many women to regain their confidence and new improved sexual excitement making their encounters more satisfactory. It can be safely said Fliban is a very effective pill for women who want to keep their sex drive going.