Generic clomid is an oral drug to solve the complication of ovulation that lead to fertility issues in women. Ovulation is very important in order to bring out the development and release of ovum for fertilized process.
Free world wide shipment
Safe & Secure
SSL Security, safe to use
We Sell Authentic Pills Only
20% Off for returning customers
Generic Clomid Uses, Dosages and Possible Side Effects
Generic clomid is an oral drug to solve the complication of ovulation that lead to fertility issues in women. Ovulation is very important in order to bring out the development and release of ovum for fertilized process. This process when gets successful, makes you proud parent of a baby. Certain factors affect the process and thus a woman cannot carry a bundle of joy inside her womb. This fertility drug contains clomiphene citrate which is the active ingredient of the medication. This drug belongs to the class of medicines known as selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) or ovulatory stimulants.
Working mechanism of generic clomid is similar to the female hormone estrogen. Thus it stimulates the egg development in the ovaries and controls its release process too. This pill needs to be taken once in a five days either at the beginning or the fifth day of the menstrual cycle. Consult with your health care provider regarding the dosage of the drug.
Action Mechanism of Generic Clomid (Clomiphene)
Generic clomid is the fertility drug that acts on the central nervous system. It works by mimicking the structural formula of female hormone estrogen. The active chemical used in the medication has the capacity to work on the issue and thus it helps women to get pregnant.
The active constituent of generic clomid is clomiphene citrate which has the capacity to work on the infertility issues in women. This chemical is structurally similar to that of the female hormone estrogen. This similarity in the structure makes the brain receptors to adopt the medicine instead of estrogen. A brain fails to identify the normal levels of estrogen. And they think that estrogen levels are low thus causes the secretion of FSH from the pituitary gland. This hormone is responsible for the release of ovum. This medicine binds to the E2 receptors in the hypothalamus. It also develops a state called as hypoestrogenecity. Ultimately it initiates the secretion of GnRH hormone. This induces ovulation by augmenting the levels of gonadotropins.
Clomiphene is the active part of the generic clomid medication that encourages the E2 synthesis in the ovaries. This ultimately led to follicle development that generally doesn’t take place under normal conditions in the patient suffering from ovulation issue. Additional follicle development takes place in the women taking treatment with this drug. Here the chances of conceiving increase.
Precautionary Measures of Generic Clomid
- In rare cases, using generic clomid may lead to multiple pregnancies. Therefore you must get in touch with your health care provider at every step of the treatment regimen to avoid any complication.
- Women should banned cigarettes and alcohol while being treated with this medication.
- This medicine is not for long term use. This must not be used more than six cycles.
- Pregnant women shouldn’t use this fertility drug.
- It is unclear that generic clomid passes into the breast milk. Therefore if you are a breastfeeding mother then you must use this medication after discussing its pros and cons of the drug.
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) may develop with this medication and it is indicated by enlarged ovaries. Stomach pain or enlargement, nausea, vomiting and weight gain are the symptoms of this syndrome.
- Generic clomid may cause visual disturbance in the user. A woman may develop blurred vision or sees spots in front of her eyes. Contact your doctor if this issue becomes serious.
- Some women respond with allergic symptoms to the chemical part of the medication. If you develop any such symptoms then stop using it and fix a meet with your medical practitioner.
Dosage of Generic Clomid
Basically the starting dose of generic clomid is 50mg which is to be given on the first or fifth day of the menstrual cycle. This pill needs to be consumed along with a glass of water. The dose can be increased to 100mg and it depends on the response from your body. If ovulation does not occur after three trials or if it occurs but you didn’t conceived then stop using the medicament and contact your health care provider. Taking generic clomid for more than six cycles is not recommended. Take the medicine at the same time each day. Consume it with or without food.
Common Side Effects of Generic Clomid
All drugs produce side effects. Generic clomid is not an exception. This drug develops side issues in the user. In many ways these negative effects develop because of wrong ways of consumption. In some, excessive intake of the drug also leads to negative effects on the health. Therefore it is better to have word with your doctor before having this medicament. You will come to know about the pros and cons of generic clomid fertility drug.
After using the drug you may develop hot flashes, nausea, headache, breast pain, abnormal menstrual bleeding, stomach pain or bloating etc are gentle side effects. These side issues of generic require no medical treatment for their elimination. They disappear on their own. This medicine also develops some side effects which are must to bring to the notice to the health care provider. Severe stomach pain, vision changes, signs of allergic reaction such as itching, rash, hives, swelling, enlarged ovaries that shows symptoms such as stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, weight gain and stomach enlargement. When these side issues develop with the consumption of generic clomid, stop taking the drug and consult with your doctor.
Constipation, dizziness, depression, vertigo, vaginal dryness, skin rash, lightheadedness, increased urination, hair fall or dry hair are some of the severe and rare side effects of the medication. If they become more serious then stop using generic clomid and take medical help.
Warnings of Generic Clomid 100mg
- Allergic reaction to the chemical part of the medication is possible. If such reaction develops in you post consumption of the drug then consult with your health care provider.
- Visual disturbance such as blurred vision or occurrence of spots in front of eyes is possible post ingestion of generic clomid drug. Thus do not drive a car or operate machinery after having a drug.
- You may develop ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) which is indicated by the symptoms stomach pain and nausea.
- Multiple pregnancies such as twins, triplets etc are possible with the consumption of this medicine.
- Generic clomid is not safe to consume in the pregnancy. This medicine may harm the unborn baby and that is why prohibited to use in pregnancy.
- If you are breastfeeding a baby then talk with your doctor before having this medication. It is not known whether this medicament passes into the breast milk.