|BRAND : VENTOLIN HFA||AVAILABILITY : IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : 2023||STRENGTH : 2mg|
|DELIVERY TIME : 25 DAYS||WE SHIP : ALBUTEROL|
Generic Albuterol is used to prevent and treat difficulty breathing, wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing, and chest tightness caused by lung diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Free world wide shipment
Safe & Secure
SSL Security, safe to use
We Sell Authentic Pills Only
20% Off for returning customers
Albuterol Uses, Dosages and Possible Side Effects
Generic albuterol is the inhaler type of medication for the treatment and prevention of asthma attack. This is the fact acting drug that reaches to the lungs faster when inhaled through mouth. Therefore it produces quick relief from annoying asthma symptoms. This is a breathing disorder that develops as the muscles surrounding airways gets inflamed. It may also occur because of the swelling of the airways. Many factors are responsible for the swelling of this air tube that carries air to the lungs. Shortness of breath, wheezing, cough etc are few of the symptoms that develops at the time of attack or when the asthma patient comes in contact with the trigger substances.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved generic albuterol in 1982. This medication is quite useful in the treatment of various health issues including chronic bronchitis, emphysema etc. You may develop some side issues while using this inhaler drug for the first time.
Action Mechanisam of Generic Albuterol (Ventolin)
- Medications are blessed with the power called as mode of action which is particular for a drug. This will make the path of working on the health issue. Generic albuterol is also a medicine that contains a chemical belongs to the class of drugs known as bronchodilator. This medicament works on the issue that is affecting the normal working of the airways and thus helps in making them functional again. This definitely removes the degree of worry right there.
- Generic albuterol is quite beneficial in making asthma people breathe easy. Being a breathing issue, it develops either because of the swelling of the inner lining of the airways or deposition of mucus or spasm of the muscle surrounding the airways. This medicine is useful in both the cases. This situation develops because of number of factors such as allergies or other triggers that worsen the present condition.
- Asthma symptoms are wheezing sound, cough, shortness of breath, tightness in the chest or pain. Generic albuterol helps in relaxing the airways by opening them. This certainly allows them to carry air easily. You must use the medication as per medical guidance.
Precautionary Measures of Generic Albuterol
- You must discuss your medical history and present medical status with your health care provider. This will help him to decide the dosage of the generic albuterol drug for you.
- If you are dealing with health issues such as faster or abnormal heartbeat, seizures, diabetes, hypertension and overactive thyroid gland then you must have word with your physician before using this drug.
- This inhaler medicine has negative effects on the unborn baby. Thus it is not safe to use this medicine when you are expecting.
- It is unclear whether generic albuterol passes into the breast milk and therefore you must consult with your medical practitioner before using this medicament.
- Do not put the inhaler near the flame or heated object as the content is filled at higher pressure inside the container. Avoid puncturing the container.
- Frequent use of this medicine may make you habitual to the same resulting in making the symptoms worse than before. In such cases stop using the drug and meet your physician.
- Generic albuterol stimulates your heart and high blood pressure causing harmful effects on the health. Thus if you notice symptoms indicating faster or irregular heartbeat or severe dizziness then consult with your doctor.
Dosage of Generic Generic Albuterol
Generic albuterol is very useful in treating and preventing asthma attacks. It is an inhaler medication which is needed to be inhaled through mouth. Two sprays are required to treat the asthma attack which is in its initial stage or it’s about to hit. The number of sprays can be increased as per the seriousness of the symptoms. It is always better to get the dosages decided by the doctor. If you are using the spray of generic albuterol more often then you must have word with your doctor to prevent the unpleasant event of the medication. If generic albuterol doesn’t work for you then go for other asthma medications under medical supervision. Do not use the spray more frequently.
Common Side Effects of Generic Albuterol
- Side effects are bound to develop with the use of medications. These are side issues that develop along with the positive effects of the drug. They also indicate that the body is getting adjust with the medicine. With generic albuterol inhaler medication you may suffer from certain side issues which are mild in nature. In some cases this medication develops severe effects.
- Generic albuterol causes some gentle natured side effects which include cough, muscle pain, nausea, tremors, runny nose, nervousness, throat irritation, vomiting and upper respiratory tract infection such as common cold etc. These side issues or aftermaths are very mild in nature. All you need is some rest to make them disappear. If they don’t go on their own then you can call on your doctor and stop using generic albuterol inhaler.
- Rarely, this inhaler medicament causes serious side issues that you must report to the health care provider. Keep looking for worsening breathing issues, faster or abnormal heartbeat, hypertension and severe allergic reactions arises due to generic albuterol. If any of these aftermaths develop in the user after using the inhaler then he/she must consult with the doctor. Stop using the medicine as continue using it will further create complications in the consumer.
Warnings of Generic Albuterol
- People may get allergic to the chemical content of generic albuterol and suffer from severe allergic reactions due to the same. If you develop any of allergic symptoms in you after using the medicine then consult with your health care provider.
- Do not use this inhaler medication if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Breastfeeding mothers must discuss the pros and cons of the drug as it is unclear whether this drug passes into the breast milk.
- Certain health issues such as high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, heart problems etc may not allow you to take the drug. As this stimulates the work of heart and also affects the blood pressure. You need to consult with the doctor.
- Do not use generic albuterol inhaler very often or else you will become habitual to the drug and asthma symptoms gets severe as time passes by.
2 Inhalers,3511, 4 Inhalers,3512, 6 Inhalers,3513, 8 Inhalers,3514, 10 Inhalers,3515