- STRENGTH : 100mg
- DELIVERY TIME : 10 days
We ship Caverta 100mg, Caverta is known as a extremely highly effective erectile inhibitor made from the Sildenafil Citrate by Ranbaxy Indian manufacturer.
Benefits Uses, Dosages and Possible Side Effects
Caverta is useful medicine for males suffering from impotence. This issue is said to occur because of lack of blood provision to the male organ. This impair blood flow develops under the influence of PDE5 enzyme. It reduces the blood circulation and also affects the smooth muscle lining of the arteries. This is how it affects the elasticity of the blood vessels carrying the blood to the male organ. Sildenafil citrate of the medication works on the enzyme and reduces its effect on the arteries. Under the influence of this chemical, a man can sustain erection for four hours.
FDA approval makes caverta a safe option for oldies and young adults suffering from erectile dysfunction. This is the generic variation of Viagra branded and that is why available at surprisingly low cost. Though it got approval from FDA, it must be consumed after a thorough discussion with a health care provider.
Action Mechanism of Caverta (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Every drug possesses mechanism of action which is also known as mode of action. It denotes how the medicine works on the health issue. Caverta has a particular mode of action that works on the root cause of erectile failure in males. This pill when consumed with water gets assimilated in the bloodstream reaching to the site of action.
- Male impotence or erectile dysfunction develops because of various factors result in the less blood provision to the male organ. This happened mainly because of impact of PDE5 enzyme. Caverta has sildenafil citrate as major chemical of the drug. This chemical belongs to the PDE5 blocker class of drugs. It affects the presence of PDE5 enzyme and also augments the level of cyclic GMP which relaxes the blood vessels. GMP is crucial as they relax the smooth muscle lining of arteries and eventually they start to carry abundant blood to the penile region.
- Caverta increases the blood flow to the male reproductive system and it also make the blood circulation bit faster. It creates firm and harder erection that stays longer. This one pill develops hardness in the organ for four hours. Oral drugs are safe to consume as these are FDA approved.
Precautionary Measures of Caverta
- The chemical, sildenafil citrate or other substances used in the caverta pill may develop allergic reactions in the consumer. If you get some allergic reactions post consumption of the medicine then stop using it and consult with your health care provider.
- Men with no erotic issues shouldn’t consume anti-impotence drugs. These medications are made for men with carnal problems and if consumed by healthy men may cause any negative effects in them.
- People with heart issues, diabetes and high blood pressure must consult with their health care provider before starting treatment with caverta medication. This drug may worse the condition present already.
- Nitrate medicines has tendency to react with anti-ED drugs creating severe effects on the health of the user. Thus a sufferer shouldn’t use nitrate drugs along with anti-impotence drugs.
- People taking this drug may experience drowsiness or dizziness. Therefore it is recommended that men shouldn’t get involved in the activity that demands complete attention such as driving a vehicle.
- Do not consume caverta with alcohol or alcoholic beverages as it may cause severe dizziness which is a sign of considerable drop in the blood pressure level.
- Always talk with your doctor before taking this ED medication. Let him know about any other drugs taken by you.
Dosage of Caverta 100mg
Generally 100mg is the ideal dosage of caverta for all age grouped men. But in oldies and people with health concerns such as kidney or liver problems adjustment in the dose is mandatory. You must take the pill at least half an hour before making love. Swallow the pill along with a glass of water. Do not take the drug with booze or grapefruit juice. Avoid having fatty meal as it restrict the absorption of the drug in the blood causing delay in the result. Caverta is also available in small dosages that are perfect for elderly.
Common Side Effects of Caverta
- Like all other drugs, anti-impotence drug, caverta also causes side effects in the user. They can be gentle or serious depend on the amount of drug consumed and the way of consumption adopted by the user. Generally if men have the drug with alcohol or grapefruit juice then the possibility of occurrence of severe side issues augments. Therefore proper precautions need to be taken by the consumer to avoid such unpleasant incidents with caverta.
- Most of men complain about headache, facial flushing, nausea, stomach pain, stuffy or runny nose etc. These are mild natured aftermaths that stay for a while and then go off. In some cases they may choose to stay for more days than estimated. In such cases you can take medical help to eradicate them. You may need to stop using caverta drug if these side effects turn out to be irritating.
- Severe side issues are very rare with this anti-impotence drug. But to be on safer side you must discuss with your doctor regarding them. Infrequent occasions of development of serious effects such as painful and prolonged penile erection, faster heartbeat etc have been reported by consumers. Caverta when consumed by following the safety measures results in safe and excellent results.
Warnings of Caverta
- Caverta contains sildenafil citrate which may develop mild to severe allergic reactions in the consumer. If you notice any allergic symptom post consumption of this medication then stop using it and talk with your doctor.
- People with health issues such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes must consult with their doctor before going to take the drug.
- Do not consume fatty food before having anti-impotence drugs. Fats are known to lower the chances of absorption of the drug into the system.
- Alcohol never goes well with caverta. This combination affects the normal blood pressure value and drops it down to considerable low level causing severe dizziness.
- This medication is PDE5 blocker and hence shouldn’t be use with any medicine belonging to the same category.
- Do not combine anti-ED drugs with nitrate medications. Combining these drugs lead to severe hazardous effects on health.