As we all know that eyes are considered to be the best part of our body. but today’s generation are fond of stylist everything not even sparing their eyes. whether it be makeup, changing the lenses everyday according to their clothes and personality, and may more. moreover, the young generation is not at all aware about the side effects of using all these styling products, they can damage our eyes in a very bad manner. they can even cause blindness or partial vision loss, like glaucoma or AMD. well don’t worry about it there are many drops and treatment introduced in the market, in order to cope up the primary stage of vision loss. ad one of them is Bimatoprost eye care product in the market.
this eye drop is basically used to treat eye disorder such as Ocular Hypertension and Glaucoma. it comes in the class of medicine called as prostaglandin analogs. it helps the eye to lower down its pressure and increase the natural flow of blood or say water in the eyes.
How to use this medicine?
This is the medicine that comes with a liquid solution, that has to be dropped in the eyes. it is basically instilled in the affected areas, once in the evening. it work wonders, when this medicine is used on time every day. always follow the instruction prescribed on the label very carefully, in order to avoid the side effects. it is also recommended to consult a doctor before taking any drug or solution in order to understand it do and don’t. do not use it more or less, take the exact amount as prescribed.
- ask your doctor or pharmacist about the allergies regarding your body
- ask your doctor for prescribed medicine
- if you are diagnosed with another eye disease, side by side, tell the history as well to them
- if you are using the other one, keep a gap of about 10 min between the two drops to avoid any further problem
- consult your doctor immediately in case you observe any swelling in the eye or missing lens
- tell the doctor if you are pregnant, or if you’re planning for a baby or feeding your child