Provigil is a well known medicine now. Many people are aware about the effectiveness and excellent result delivering capacity. Several are benefitted in the management of daytime sleep pangs, depression etc. In fact it is also called as a smart drug due to its ability to make one sharper and smarter by augmenting memory skills and cognition abilities. However you can also experience side effects with the consumption of Provigil like you get with other drugs. In this write up you will come to know about insomnia which is one of the side effects caused by this nootropic medication.
Before we go further lest see how Provigil 200mgf drug work on the brain to keep you awake. It does so by preventing the re-absorption of the brain chemicals in to the nervous tissues and this is how their functionality is extended. This may make one stay up in the night for short period of time after taking nootropic medicine. However this is the sign of insomnia which develops post consumption of the drug. Some of other signs of insomnia are as follows:
- Trouble falling asleep
- Waking up for several times in the night and then finding hard to doze off again
- Waking up early than usual
- Tiredness after waking up
Not everyone taking Provigil nootropic medication suffers from insomnia. There are very few who suffer from this annoying aftermath of the medicine. in some cases you can fight back with the side effect with simple changes which are given below:
- Keep a regular sleep and wake process.
- It is better to avoid caffeinated drinks and foods about four to six hours before getting to the bed.
- Do not take nap after 3 p.m.
- If you don’t doze off within 20 minutes going to the bed then do some activities that will make you fall asleep.