Caverta 100 MG tablet contains active ingredient Sildenafil, is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This tablet works by relaxing the blood vessels muscles and increases the blood flow in certain parts of the body that helps a man sustain erection for longer time while indulging in intercourse, however this pill works only if there is sexual stimulation and this pill is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps relaxes and dilates the blood vessels in the lungs and helps in treating PAH by improving the exercising ability in men and women.
How long Caverta does stay effective?
As soon as it is taken the effect can be experienced within 30 minutes, the onset of action may be different to each person. But it works in your body for at least 4 hours.
Side effects of Caverta 100MG
- flushed skin
- prolonged erections
- blurred vision
- back pain
- muscle pain
- stomach upset
- trouble sleeping
- stuffy nose
- bloody urine
- increased urination
- pain in the bladder
- bone pain
- Avoid taking this pill with alcohol or else you may have symptoms like headaches, dizziness and fainting.
- Caverta 100 MG should not be taken if you are taking nitrates such as nitroglycerin (glycerin tri nitrate), as this may result in a severe and potentially fatal drop in blood pressure.
- This tablet is not meant for pregnant women or nursing mothers. If you feel the need to take this tablet consult your doctor first and try to know the benefits and risks involved in taking this tablet.
- Caverta 100 MG should not be taken with any other medicines like herbal supplements or if you are taking medicines for heart problems. Consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Before using this medicine inform your doctor if you are going to undertake any surgery or dental procedures.
- Before taking this medicine inform your doctor if you are suffering from health conditions like – heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and if you smoke and drink alcohol.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.