Acne or pimples as we call them normally are skin bumps that develop on any skin surface. An oily skin is the major contributing factor in developing zits. However the real story is totally different. Though over active oil glands of the skin are one of the factors, there are others too that make zits to appear on your pretty face. You can get rid of acne either with the oral drugs or topical creams such as Generic Retin-A. However it is not always that easy to get rid of them with pea-sized cream applied over them. It is certainly not a speedy treatment. Here preventing them to show up again and again will save you from the irritating episodes.
In this article we will get to know about some ways through which one can prevent development of zits. Here’s how:
- You need to keep your skin clean whether you have a greasy or normal skin texture. Use soap-free gel for washing off oil, dirt and dead cells which are known to cause acne.
- Who says that moisturizers are not useful for acne prone skin? You ought to use it when your skin is prone to develop zits.
- No matter how tempted you get to touch the new skin bump on your face you have to keep your hands off it. Touching the acne and then touching other past of face with the same hand without washing it spreads acne.
- Use make-up when it is absolutely needed and do not forget to clean it off before going to the bed.
- Use sun block while stepping out in the sun.
You can depend on the creams and anti acne products such as Generic Retin-A cream. However consulting with the doctor is the first and best practice to get better effects.