Admenta 10mg is a very effective drug used in treating dementia’s in people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. This drug cannot completely cure the disease but only help in enhancing the memory, alertness and increases the person’s ability to carry out daily activities. This drug belongs to the class of NMDA receptor antagonists and works by influencing the neurotransmitters in the brain and boosts their ability to work effectively. Admenta blocks Glutamate and decreases the severity of symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
This medicine is very effective for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease as it makes their life easier by helping them to think clearly and to do their daily tasks without any help. Admenta when used with other medications meant to treat Alzheimer’s disease works well. It is an oral medication need to be consumed along with water. Remember to take this medicine under your doctor’s supervision.
Side effects of Admenta 10mg
Taking Admenta can give some side effects, as it happens when you take any other drugs. Some of the side effects include:-
- mood swings
- unexpected weight loss
- increased sex drive
These side effects are common and they subside on their own. If it does not and become severe then you immediately visit your doctor. Having said that, Admenta tablet is considered to be quite safe and do not cause any such major side effects.
Your doctor will decide the correct dosage for you. However the recommended dosage at the beginning is 2.5ml or 5mg once a day and for a week. Your doctor may increase the dosage in the weeks ahead. But remember not to take this drug as you wish.
Who should not take Admenta 10 mg?
- People suffering from allergy problems must refrain from taking Admenta as the ingredients in it may cause allergy. Always consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- This drug should be avoided by women who are pregnant or plan to conceive and those who are nursing their baby as it may have adverse effects on their health.
- People who are taking any other medications or supplements or using herbal products should consult their doctor before taking this drug.
- People suffering from health problems like – liver disease, kidney disease, heart problems or urinary tract infection must not take this drug without informing your doctor.
What you should avoid while taking Admenta?
Admenta 10mg tablets may cause some side effects like headaches; drowsiness and dizziness .So while you take this medicine try not to drive.
- Avoid or limit your alcohol consumption while you take Admneta 10 mg.
- If you happen to miss the dose, skip the dose. Do not take extra dose as it may cause side effects.
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor, do not alter the dose.
- Do not crush or break the tablet, swallow it as a whole.
- Do not take this drug with other beverages, take it with plain water.
- Keep this drug out of reach of children.
Water is important to stay alive and it is vital as 75 percent of our body consists of water. We very well know what role does water play into each one of our lives. Without water, no one will have been able to survive and live for a longer time. Therefore it is very important for us to survive but with water. A man can survive without food but cannot survive without water. In the same way water is important for health and weight as well.
Wait, what weight? Yes, exactly it also helps to reduce weight at some point. We have probably heard of detox water, smoothies, shakes and salads that helps to shed those extra calories accompanied with exercise and certain workouts. To be honest, many people fail to follow a schedule when it comes to diet or losing weight because sometimes it is possible and sometimes it is not. Therefore the best way is to not make any changes but rather consuming water in proper quantity and having it more.
Consume water when you’re hungry or just consume water when you feel hunger pangs and that will reduce your cravings and lower the risk of getting more calories. Apart from this, have water in the early morning and before meals so that it helps to lose on some pounds. Follow those simple easy schedule for two weeks continuously and see the results.
You might have noticed severe to dull or mild pain in your back and neck for the most of the times. Sometimes it can be of a concern if the pain lasts for a long time but if it is for some time then it is not of a concern. Almost more than half of the population suffers from back and neck pain and there is no such substitute but we can wait for some time so that it gets healed automatically within sometime. You may have noticed that when you continuously work for hours at just one place without much movement then it causes mild pain at your back and if you continuously look at your PC then it may cause dull pain in your neck. Not only this, even while you’re studying, this pain can hit you. So there is no specific reason but there are causes for the pain.
Some of the causes of back and neck pain are as follows–
- Trauma, injury or fracture
- Continuous work with no proper rest
- Improper posture
- Poor muscle tone
- Stress on the vertebrae or on muscles
- Sprain or strain
- Ligament or muscles tear
- Joint problems
- Abdominal problems
- Herniated disk
Therefore, these are the few causes that can cause back and neck pain frequently and we should treat it accordingly. Improper posture or continuous work and obesity at a certain level can be improved but if you’re facing some severe issue apart from this, then you should consult your doctor right away.
Menstrual cramps is a common problem that most women face ,the reason for cramps could be an indication of onset of a period, but if it is frequent and bothers you throughout the month it could be due to other medical conditions that may require further evaluation and treatment. Cramping is bothersome and causes discomfort; it can interfere with your everyday activities.
If the cramping occurs just before the start of your menstrual cycle and at a specific time every month then it’s common and you need not worry. But if they are frequent during anytime of the month along with other symptoms then talk to your doctor to resolve the issue.
Here are few remedies that may help you get rid of menstrual cramps:
- Acupuncture and acupressure –This method involves triggering certain key pressure points on the body, which may help you to get rid of cramping related to menstrual cycle.
- Herbal tea – Chamomile has been used in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid; it is a medicinal herb that is a natural healer widely used for relaxing muscles which can ease muscle contractions in your uterus. Another herbal tea which is very good to relax cramps is peppermint – it has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antispasmodic properties that help in getting rid of pain and spasms. Drink few cups of peppermint tea everyday relaxing your muscles and relieving the pain.
- Omega-3 fish oil – Omega-3 fish oil is fatty fish oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids found in cold water fish, especially salmon, which is very helpful in easing menstrual cramps. Fish oil is loaded with benefits for overall health; including fish oil in our diet through foods or even supplements is very beneficial to get rid of menstrual cramps.
- Vitamins – If you want to prevent menstrual cramps try to get enough vitamin D by spending some time in sunlight and include foods rich in vitamin D such as oysters, salmon, halibut and soy products such as tofu. Vitamin E is also very good to ease menstrual cramps-this is the nutrient considered to help women who suffer from severe cramps. By taking more Vitamins D and E you can strengthen your muscles which in turn help fight the pain and inflammation that occurs during your monthly cycle.
- Minerals – If your body is deprived of minerals like – calcium, magnesium and potassium it can add to menstrual cramps, you can take supplements to compensate the deficiency but take your doctor’s advice before taking any supplements, since taking excess doses of some supplements may be harmful.
- Exercise – Exercise is very crucial to strengthen your bones, relax your muscles and tone your body. Take up aerobic exercise which is very good to improve your overall physicality. Exercise also relieves you from stress, anxiety and tensions the main reasons for your mental weakness. If you are mentally strong you can cope with menstrual cramps easily.
Take home message – Apart from following the above mentioned remedies women need to take care of their health by sticking to healthy and nutritious diet and avoiding taking stress to get rid of menstrual cramps.
Snoring refers to the hoarse or harsh sound produced while sleeping at night. It occurs when there is restriction of air flow, which causes tissues to vibrate as you breathe while sleeping. Mostly it happens to everyone now and then, but for some people it can be a chronic problem. There are few reasons for air getting blocked while breathing in sleep. It could be due to poor muscle tone in the throat and tongue, or it due to presence of large tonsils (tonsils area pair of soft tissue masses located at the rear of the throat, which help to fight infections) and adenoids (are the mass of soft tissue behind the nasal cavity, adenoids are part of the immune system). An abnormally long or thick soft palate ((the hanging tissue in the back of the mouth) can also cause snoring.
Symptoms of snoring:- watch for the following symptoms of snoring.
- frequent breathing pauses during sleep
- chest pain at night
- mood changes
- daytime sleepiness
- difficulty concentrating
- poor memory
- difficulty learning
- morning headaches
- sore throat
- choking at night
- increased blood pressure
- frequent need to urinate during the night
Snoring may disrupt your sleep and also affects your quality of life. Snoring makes you wake up frequently at night time because breathing pauses may be repeated many times during the night, thus interrupting your sleep. Not only is this it also disturbing for others who are around you. It is better to control snoring by changing few habits – lifestyle, doing throat exercises, following sleep routine etc.
Let us explore some of the ways to prevent snoring
- Lose weight- Weight gain around the neck compresses the internal diameter of the throat, making it to fall during sleep, giving rise to snoring, so reducing weight can reduce. Snoring and you’ll be able to sleep well.
- Stop smoking- Smoking tobacco cigarettes is dangerous for health as it contains harmful chemicals which are not good for your lungs. Smoking also causes swelling of the lining of the nose and throat this leads to reduced airflow, which in turn triggers snoring. So it is better to stop smoking that helps prevent snoring.
- Reduce alcohol intake- Alcohol makes the back of the throat muscles to collapse as we breathe, which leads to snoring. Moreover alcohol damages the whole body.
- Follow sleep routine – Maintaining sleep -wake cycles plays a vital role in promoting good sleep. Lack of sleep or not following sleep routine is very harmful for your health and may cause illnesses and infections, as poor sleep lowers your immunity levels. When you work for extended periods of time your body get tired and you hit the bed overtired that makes the muscles to hang loosely which creates snoring.
- Keep your nostrils clean –If you keep your nose clean, you can breathe freely, and the nose is not blocked, especially if you have cold it usually blocks your nose preventing the smooth passage of air and it is more likely to cause snoring. So use nasal spray to keep nose passage clear and snoring can be prevented.
- Breathing exercises – Breathing exercises are very beneficial to stop snoring especially throat and nasal exercises are strongly recommended to prevent snoring.
- Drink plenty of fluids – Take care to drink enough water and juices as it keeps your nasal passages clear. If you are dehydrated the fluids in your nose and soft palate become stickier this can cause snoring. So drink liquids to prevent snoring.
Conclusion – Snoring is very common among most people it can happen to anyone and treat it by having Provigil Tablet; aged people are more likely to experience snoring. But simple practices like following healthy sleep routine, losing weight and taking medication can control snoring.
Sleep is important and getting good sleep is more important. What happens to our body when we sleep? When our body is asleep, it goes through various procedures such as it heals the immune system, carries out other essential function of the body when we are asleep. Most of the functioning are done when we are sleep and hence when our sleep cycle is disturbed, there is a hindrance in our functioning which then gives rise to various sleep disorder and diseases. Now, who wants to deal with a disease? Because when we are affected with certain disorder or disease then it becomes difficult for us to take care of our body and maintaining our health. We need to take medicine, be on medications, have follow up and follow certain procedures to ensure that we don’t suffer much. But the point is that, we are suffering. And we are suffering a lot if once we start relying on medicines and drugs for our health.
Everything seems to be good at the start but when it starts to affect our body, health and mind then it causes problems. For example, if we work late night or binge watch late nights then for a certain time it’s okay but if it becomes a daily habit, then it gives rise to various sleep related disorders and diseases which then affects our health. This is not cool at all where your health is at risk and you suffer from various problems. No, it’s not about the money that you cannot invest or put it in your health but it’s about the sufferings and misery that you’ll face if you deal with disorders and diseases. For example, if a person is suffering from insomnia, then he is unable to sleep at night but in return, he is tired and exhausted during the day and feels lazier during daytime when compared to the night time. Yes, there are medicines to cure the disorders and diseases but till when will human rely on these? After all, chemicals do damage our health at a certain point. In fact overdose of certain medicines can cause even death also. So, a decision has to be made when it comes to sleep and no one should sacrifice its sleep cycle just for the sake of other things.
Apart from medicines and medications, there are also some natural ways to get good sleep that really works well with the human nature and those are –
- Melatonin – Melatonin is a hormone that is produced naturally in the body when out r body is asleep. This hormone which is produced naturally in our body helps to signal the brain that it’s time to sleep. There is cycle of production for these hormones which is influenced by the day. The natural cycle of producing these hormones occurs naturally in the evening and falls in the morning. For this main reason, melatonin becomes the special sleep aid that benefits people but is usually disturbed in certain instance such as when we go through jet lag.
Moreover, several studies have shown that melatonin improves overall sleep quality, has positive effects and it is very safe as the production is done naturally. Therefore, it is important to get a good sleep.
- Valerian root – Valerian is a herb native to Asia and Europe. Valerian root has its medical history since ages and used by most of the people. Valerian root is commonly used as a natural treatment for symptoms of depression, anxiety and menopause. This herb taken before bed will help you to get good sleep and improve the quality of sleep.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is a mineral involved in hundreds of processes in the human body that is important for brain function and health. Less magnesium in our body can result to insomnia and troubled sleep. Therefore, magnesium levels should be maintained in the body to get good sleep.
- Lavender – Lavender flowers are used in many household purposes. Therefore, it is of a great importance. Its fragrance enhances sleep and is also noted that lavender aromatherapy works a lot to get a good sleep.
- Glycine– Glycine is an amino acid that plays very vital role in the nervous system that improves sleep.
- Passion flower– Passion flower is popularly known to treat insomnia. As per the studies, passionflower has many benefits wherein it helps to improve sleep quality and enhances good sleep.
- Ginkgo biloba– The consumption of this herb may help in reducing stress, enhance relaxation and promotes sleep. This is a natural herb that can be found anywhere and is safe to health as well.
These are the 7 natural sleep aids that really work well to improve the sleep quality and have a good sleep. Because a good sleep leads to good life and good health.
Modvigil is a tablet that is available in the pharmacies and the medicals. Though modvigil is a tablet but most of the people use it for their activeness. What is modvigil? Modvigil is a very effective nootropic. Nootropic are the ones who supports the cognitive function and enhances activeness in the system. Therefore, many people consume modvigil to boost their activeness. Without activeness you fail to do daily activities or become weak during a certain period of time. Therefore to bring back the activeness, this smart drug named as modvigil is consumed. Not only this, modvigil is also known as memory enhancer which boosts the memory of the brain as well.
To know more about Modvigil, let’s consider the benefits of consuming this smart drug–
- It helps you to get rid of the excessive sleep disorder
- It enhances the memory and improves focus and concentration
- It supports proper decision making
- It helps the patients of ADHD and ADD by increasing their study habits
- It enhances positive thinking and relieves the patient suffering from anxiety and depression
While this smart drug has benefits but overdose and using it more can cause side effects and negative impact on health. Those are–
- It includes dizziness, nausea or headaches
- It may cause allergic reaction
- You may suffer from insomnia
- You can suffer from fever, chest pain and swelling of face and mouth
It again depends on the consumer on how do they consume but always it is better to stay safe then to suffer.